Altaro is software company which developed well-known product Altaro VM Backup for VMware and Hyper-V. Altaro VM Backup is an easy to use backup software solution for Hyper-V and VMware. It’s built specifically for SMBs with up to 50 host servers and is trusted by over 30,000 customers to back up and restore their virtual machines.
Main Altaro VM Backup features includes:
- Easy to use, intuitive UI – making it easy to implement a rock solid backup strategy
- Managing and configuring backup/restore jobs across multiple hosts is easy
- Full control & scalability – Monitor and manage all your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a single console
- Central management – a single pane of glass to manage all backups from your Hyper-V and VMware hosts.
- Powerful functionality, easy to use – Offsite backup replication (with WAN acceleration), granular restore options for individual files and Exchange items, automated backup verification, and more!
- Flexibility without the complexities – Simply drag and drop selected VMs to your chosen backup schedules and retention policies
- Back up live VMs (Hyper-V and VMware)
- Support for Cluster Shared Volumes & VMware vCenter
- Backup of SQL, Exchange Server and Linux
- Offsite Backup Replication
- Compression and Encryption
- Exchange Server Item-Level Restore
- Instant File Level Restore
- Granular Restore Options
- Intuitive user interface
- Remote management
- RESTful API
Wait! There is more! Altaro offers free VM Backup solution where you can back up two VMs per VMware host for free (forever) on unlimited hosts with Altaro VM Backup. To find out simply follow the link: Free Altaro VM Backup.