Turbonomic: Real Time. Self-Managing. Application Performance.
Today there are more applications and more users than ever before, creating highly dynamic elastic demand for compute, network, and storage resources. Virtualization, cloud computing and self-service IT have transformed the data center but have also increased the complexity of assuring application performance. You can assure application performance with Turbonomic’s platform.
Turbonomic enables your team to run faster, build quicker and plan smarter with one platform. The software continuously analyzes real-time workload demand and matches it to compute, storage and network resources in a virtualized, private or public cloud environment. With real-time control you’ll assure application quality of service and effectively scale on any cloud.
Turbonomic understands the full stack; operating across multiple hypervisors, applications, cloud orchestration, public cloud providers and change management systems as well as storage, compute fabric, converged and hyper converged infrastructure. It controls the full scope and scale of the environment through APIs, no agents required. The platform maps and visualizes end-to-end relationships and resource consumption from application to virtual machines, compute, storage, storage controller, network, fabric interconnects and more.
Your business and customers depend on increasingly complex applications. Turbonomic enables you to deliver better applications faster regardless of cloud, infrastructure or architecture. When Turbonomic is deployed you will experience:
- Faster Response: 30% faster response time for mission critical and distributed applications.
- Less Infrastructure: Run 30% less infrastructure or cloud without impacting performance.
- 3 Month ROI: 91% of customers see a return in 3 months.
Turbonomic was built on economic principles that enable cloud and virtualized environments to self-organize and self-manage. It continuously matches application demand to infrastructure supply – without IT having to think about it. Turbonomic deploys in minutes and improves performance in under an hour.
If you would like a free test-drive of Turbonomic’s Application Performance Control Platform free for 30 days, you can download here
- Free 30-Day Trial: Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance. Download and try free for 30 days, no credit card necessary.
- Virtual Health Monitor: Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
- Free IT Budget Spreadsheet: We’ve worked with our very own customers to design this simple and intuitive 3-Year IT Budget Template for all the reasons above. This budget template, built in Microsoft Excel, includes five budgeting tabs and a 3-Year rollup tab.
- Free Cloud Cost Calculator – Find the right cloud – based on the performance you need and cost you can afford. Cloud Cost Compare provides you with real-time decisions trading off public cloud performance and cost. Simply profile your app workload and we’ll decide on the best cloud and template.
- Public Cloud Guide: Learn about the 3 key elements to consider as you adopt the Public Cloud: Performance, Cost, & Agility. Read the 16-page white paper now. Download here
- How Turbonomic Solves the Right Problem in the Data Center: This white paper outlines a new approach that enables IT to operate outside of the break-fix loop, preventing degradation in the environment before it.
- How to Overcome the Challenges of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: This paper explores some of the common challenges facing VDI planning, deployment, operations, and Turbonomic’s unique approach for addressing them.
- The State of Multi-Cloud Part One: Just 10.4% of organizations have a Multi-Cloud strategy. Read this 45-page report to learn the truth on Multi-Cloud in 2016!
- The State of Multi-Cloud Part Two: This report captures the current state of Multi-Cloud and helps you prepare for the challenges you may face moving to a Multi-Cloud strategy.
- Openstack for Enterprise: Organizations are moving towards OpenStack for the promise of no vendor lock-in, IT agility, and competitive differentiation, not without challenges.
- Tackling Challenges in Higher Education IT with Bates College: This webinar discusses the challenges of managing a complex virtual environment, providing services to more than 2,500 students and faculty members.
- Best Practices for Healthcare Datacenters – Customer Webinar: How Children’s Hospital Colorado Assures Performance of Critical Applications in a Complex Virtual Environment.
Featured New Links
- TechTarget – Autonomic computing may pave the way to software-defined data centers:
Check it out here.
- Business Insider – Why two influential tech tycoons have fallen in love with a startup called Turbonomic.
Check it out here.
- Forbes Article – Former Top Microsoft, HP Exec Bill Veghte Is Back.
Check it out here.