What’s New in Version 1.2.0
It’s important to note that this is not intended to be a full replacement of the vSphere client, just an additional interface for administrators.
* Migrate virtual machines without downtime using vMotion. The feature is available via Host & VM action menus. Virtual machines can also be two-finger flicked/dragged from the Host detail view to enter vMotion mode
* Ability to email vMotion validation error details to others
* View task progress reporting on VM cards
* Ability to refresh vCenter host list
* Support for ESX 3.5
* Support for VMware vSphere 5.0
You will also need to update your vCMA to version 126.96.36.199 to get the additional features. I’m not aware of an upgrade path, but it’s easy enough to re-deploy. Click here to download the newest vCMA.
Click here to download the iPad client.